October 10, 2008

Goodbye RVCU.....Hello Baby!

So today is my last day at River Valley Credit Union. I came to work this morning to find goodbye signs and decorations saying farewell and wishing us the best with our new addition. They also got one of those big cookies from the Cookie Co. and I cannot wait to eat some. RVCU has been a great place to work the past two years. Mainly due to my co-workers.....(and I'm not just saying that because I know some of them read our blog).

Although I will miss my co-workers and many of the members at RVCU, I am very much looking forward to becoming a momma. I know that like with any new job there comes a lot of unknown territory and many new things to learn. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time for this new challenge that God has in store for Jared and I.

I would also like to say "Thank You" to all of you out there who have been praying of LBJ, Jared and I over the past several months. God has been faithful in keeping LBJ save inside for so long and I have also been very blessed with such an easy pregnancy. I believe that it is because of your prayers that all has gone so smoothly.

Also, please check our blog often as it will be the main way we will be sharing the news of our new baby with ya'll. Stay tuned........

1 comment:

todd said...

i am so happy makenna was able to stay inside the protective womb as long as she did. what an answer to prayer!