March 12, 2008

"WTBW?" Wednesday

(if you think this is a weird title, see post two below)

Can anyone seriously believe it has almost been a year since Allison and I got married? Indeed. Sunday will mark exactly 12 months since we said, "I do" in front of so many of our friends and family. I never really knew what exactly to expect marriage to be like, but after one year, i would definitely recommend it, especially if you can find a woman like Allison!

I'm really not that good with words, which may be ok since I don't really want to get too mushy on a blog, but I love my wife so very much. She is seriously the most wonderful woman ever in history. From the silly things she says, her positive outlook on life, her love for me (i'm still trying to completely understand that one) to the times where she is just exactly the perfect match for a not so perfect guy.

I love you Allison!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared,
I'd agree marriage is awesome....I'd highly recommend it as well. We will miss you and Allison on sunday as we're out of town...but Happy Anniversary to you two :)
Hofer

jags said...

Was the top of your wedding cake any good? Hope Allison got a piece this time!!! That's one of my favorite pictures of Allison - soooo very happy. Glad you became a part of the Sigmund clan, Jared...