March 22, 2008

It's not what you may think

From time to time, I enjoy looking at our stat monitor to see where all these people are coming from to land upon our blog. The regulars are linked from either Jason and Brenda's, Todd and Melissa's, or have no connecting address.

I laugh though at what people "google" and end up with our blog. My favorite is the possibly disgruntled husband who typed in "wife craziness" and stumbled on our blog. That's right. I'm sure our blog significantly improved his outlook on his marriage. Or something.

Curious, I did a Google search of my own for "wife craziness" and sure enough, there it was. Out of an estimate 1.33 million results, our blog was number 4.

THAT'S craziness!

1 comment:

jags said...

I did the same thing today 03/24and you are now #2. You are on the rise!!!
Just plain - crazy...