March 27, 2008

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!

I would be lying to you if I told you that I was not bummed this morning when I woke up and it was snowing. But really people.....is it all that horrible, terrible and any other negative word you can think of to describe the weather today?

I DON"T THINK SO!!! I think it is rather pretty here in Ames. The roads are just wet and not slick at all, and the temperature is not that disagreeable either. I'm not sure if it is nice everywhere else but here where I sit it looks rather beautiful. I mean think about it... what a wonderful miracle God has allowed us Iowans to experience! SNOW IN MARCH!!!

I know ya'll probably think I'm crazy but I don't care. I am gonna enjoy this amazing day of large fat flakes of white stuff falling from the sky. And for those of you who are still down in the dumps about the snow, be encouraged! It is March 27th and the reality is that Spring is here regardless what type of precipitation may be falling from the sky and there will most likely be no evidence of it come the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

Ahhh let's remember that this winter you haven't had several doses of 8+ inches of snow! I would rather mow my lawn!