February 23, 2009

Need Band-Aids?

If you live in Ames, cut coupons, and need band-aids, I found a deal for you.

Band-aids are on sale at (the West) Hy-Vee for $.99. If you save your coupons you should have a $1.00 off coupon for any band-aid product from the Sunday paper a few weeks ago. This means a free box band-aids.

If you don't live in Ames and are making a trip to a Hy-Vee near you, it might not hurt to check to see if your store has the same deal as well.

Just thought some of our faithful blog readers might like a free box of band-aids.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

This must be the day for good deals! Thanks for the heads-up!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Hey, take the tin idea and use it for the band-aids you got for free!!!
And yes, I can tell you now, before I have started cleaning, I will have lots of stuff. Paper will be one of the things I have tons of. I know Kate E will want to look at it too, so you will be next on the list.
I forgot to mention the bow thing you found is cute. And much cheaper than buying.
Happy crafting!