February 10, 2009

How To Tuesday

I decided that I would try to do a weekly post like Jared does. Instead of "Whatchu Talkin' Bout Willis Wednesday", my weekly (well, hopefully weekly) post will be called "How To Tuesday". Just like the name states, each post will hopefully be centered around some sort of How To or something that I have made or tried that has worked well. Some will be really simple and maybe even common sense and some will be more detailed. I'm gonna try to mix it up.

So here is my first "How To Tuesday".....

How to make a simple wall decoration/picture frame.

I got this idea from one of the 4-H projects at the State Fair. What I used was an old window from a torn down calf barn at Jared's parents dairy farm. (Any old window would work.) All I did to improve it was lightly sand it and paint it white.




I am displaying it right now above Makenna's changing table but sometime (hopefully soon) I plan on putting black and white pictures in it.

1 comment:

Ted n' Tiff said...

Great idea Allison! I will be looking forward to all of your "how to tuesday's" to come. I may even steal some of your ideas!!