September 21, 2008

Nursery Pictures

To give credit where credit is due....



...my dad made the changing table 25 years ago for me before I was born and then repainted it to match the other white furniture and as you know from an earlier post Jared made the bookshelf. The bassinet came from my grandma who used it first for my mom and her 3 younger siblings. Then it got passed down to be used by all the grandkids. Now it will be used on a third generation of babies, starting with L.B.J!



...oh, and I stole the idea for a mobile from Melissa and Todd's blog. Although, the idea was stolen we had to be even more frugal. So if you look closely you can see that we used twigs and old bright yellow surveying string that Jared spray-painted brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LBJ's room looks great! I can't wait to meet him/her and see him/her in that adorable room!!! - Rachel

todd said...

y'alls is some thrifty critters! well done!