September 4, 2008

Expert Feeder

Last night Jared and I had a discussion about bottle feeding LBJ. I will spare you some of the details but I will tell you that the conversation centered around how it might be hard to get a baby who is used to nursing to take a bottle.

Well to my surprise Jared informed me that he is an expert at feeding babies a bottle. That is baby animals.....sheep and cows. He continued to inform me that he has some tricks up his sleeve to encourage the baby to take the bottle. Such as put a little bit of the milk on the nipple of the bottle or move the baby's mouth to get them used to the movement necessary to get the milk to come out. (Sorry Jared if these tricks were to remain secret.)

Needless to say, Jared can add this knowledge of how to get babies (baby animals anyways) to take a bottle to the vast variety of skills he has aquired from growing up on a dairy farm. I really do have full confidence that he will try his hardest to continue to uphold his "Expert Feeder" title with LBJ.

2 comments:

The Pelhams said...

OK, time to see that almost 35 week old prego belly!! Will they induce you at 35 weeks or see how LGJ is doing?

todd said...

jared, you are an overflowing well of information and tid bit factoids. who knews?