May 13, 2008

Pregnancy Update!

So, just for fun I thought that I would inform our faithful blog readers with some of my current pregnancy statistics and experiences.

  1. L.B.J. is about 5 to 5 1/2 inches long.

  2. I cannot button any of my pants anymore, not even my "fat day pants".

  3. I have become a master of creative solutions to item number 2.

  4. Large chunks, hunks, or slabs of meat are appauling.

  5. I have only gained 2 pounds but it feels like 10 as a result of item 2.

  6. I really wish Ames had a Sonic.....can I get a cherry lime-ade please!!!

  7. I feel fishlike movements very rarely....well, maybe it's just gas but let's be optimistic.

  8. I cannot stand the smell or thought of Chinese or Japanese food.

  9. I really want to sleep on my stomach.

  10. Only 150 days until our due date!!

1 comment:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Enjoy these days Allison! It really does pass pretty quickly. We have six weeks to go as of today!