April 2, 2008

It's not what you may think 2

A couple weeks ago, I wrote this post about how someone had typed in "wife craziness" and found our blog. After researching it myself, I was amazed to find it #4 on google. A week later, Allison's mom informed us it was up to #2. I checked it tonight and was surprised to find we had reached the top. Yes, we are #1 in something now. How incredibly exciting. Or something. This might not make the Christmas letter, but as far as half hearted blogging attempts go, I think we are doing alright.

5 comments:

chewie said...

congrats my friend. #1

Todd said...

In Allison's defense, when I Googled "jared craziness", you showed up at #3. I'm now going to Google "jared naked streaking at Iowa State University" and see if anyone has any pictures of that night. Remember? Of course you do.

jared said...

It's a good thing you were running in front of me. It greatly decreases the chances of those pictures ever being published.

Brenda Rae said...

ahhhh a little concerned and wondering what your mother will think???? Does she read the comments?

jared said...

ok, better clarify. no streaking for Jared. Todd, though...well, that's for another post.