September 4, 2012

Union Park

This past Saturday my parents and I met at Union Park in Des Moines. Let me just say it was well worth the trip to Des Moines.

Has everything that a mama with three kiddos 3 and under could ask for in a park.

It has the usual playgrounds., a huge field to run around in, a carousel (which only costs kids .50 to ride), a huge rocket slide, a splash pad/wading pool, and bathrooms (which are a necessary thing with small children). As well as the other basic things all public parks have.

The kids had a blast and I did too. We will definitely be heading to this park more often especially next summer. When I have a 1, 3, and 4 year old to occupy.

Here are some pictures of our fun.

The Carousel
Proof that it only costs .50 for kiddos. Oh and adults are free if they are accompanying a kiddo!

 Rocket Slide
 




Splash Pad/Wading Pool

Kyla was there too!



No comments: