November 3, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend proved to be quite a challenge. It started with Makenna's constant crying each time I fed her on Friday night. This continued into Saturday afternoon. Luckily that is all the longer it lasted. I am pretty sure it was something I ate or my vitamin I recently started taking again. Or even the combination of both. Whatever caused her bout of indigestion it is over now!!!

Sunday came and we had our happy Makenna back. We enjoyed spending the day with my parents as it was my mom's birthday. Makenna was able to experience her first trip to a restaurant. She showed her excitement for the outing by sleeping the entire time.

Makenna also gave my mom a few presents for her birthday. They included:
  • letting Grandma bottle feed her
  • giving Grandma the opportunity to give her a bath
  • taking Grandma and Grandpa on a guided tour of her Daddy's Ag Leader project
  • pooping all over herself and Grandma
All in all I think that my mom had a good birthday. Here are a couple pictures of the birthday girl enjoying her first granddaughter. (before getting pooped on)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That is so frustrating when baby gets so fussy and you're just not quite sure why. Glad to hear Makenna is back to her happy self again though.

todd said...

it was great to see your daughter on tuesday. she is adorable. i'm excited to meet my son. i bet they'll be friends, or at least acquaintances, :)