November 24, 2008

Are you smarter than a senator?

I found this quiz online a couple days ago involving U.S. History and government. Because I like a lot of history trivia and such, I felt I needed to take it. Come to find out, the average person scores a 49% on the quiz. At first I was confident I would score a 100%, but soon realized there are some things that I flat out don't know. I ended up with a 77%.

There are 33 questions and it will probably take 10-15 minutes or so. Take it and be sure to post your score in the comments section if you beat me!

To take the quiz, click here.

(I'm not actually proud of my score. I should have done better. Take your time and you could easily do better than me.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great quiz, I got a 55%! HA! I would like to 'blame' it on the fact I haven't been in a government class for 10 years!

todd said...

84.85%

jared said...

very nice todder. you win.

todd said...

thank you. i do try. paige and i knew most of them, but guessed on a few.

Jessica said...

81.82% right. BLAST!
I almost beat Todd, but he is a very smart man. So, it's nice to be second. :)
Those questions about what to do to improve the economy really tripped me up. Apparently, they also trip up our Senators and Congressmen.

The Pelhams said...

I scored a 64% and Andy A 69%, WE DIDN'T KNOW SOMETHINGS WE THOUGHT WE DID!!