Here is a list of a few of the things that Colin does that I don't want to forget. And I know that if I don't write/type them down somewhere I will never remember them 5 years from now let alone a month. So I deemed the blog the best place.
Here's to helping my memory.
- The way he will answer almost any question you ask him with either "Doe" (aka No) or "Des" (aka Yes)
- How you can almost always find him with at least one ball in his hand.
- The way he follows Makenna around like she is the most interesting person to watch and imitate.
- How he runs in place really fast when he gets super excited.
- The way he enjoys cuddling when he is tired.
- How He thinks he is older than he is. He tires to do things I would never think that a 14 month old would ever attempt to do and most of the time succeed at doing.
- The way he tilts his head down towards his shoulder and makes a pathetically sad face when he gets into trouble.
- How he screams at the top of his lungs with excitement when he sees something that he likes or someone he knows. The best way to describe the sound is image a 13 year old girl screaming because she sees a spider. Only he is overly happy.
- How he attempts to play hide-and-seek. Basically this consists of following around the person counting and acting like he is helping find the people hiding. And when he finds you he just runs really fast in place and points.