November 9, 2010

Makenna's First Haricut

Last Friday I decided that Makenna needed a haircut because her mama couldn't stand her mullet anymore. I confess it should have been cut a while ago but I kept holding onto the hope that the rest of her hair would suddenly grow two inches over night. I know, I know, I was living in a fantasy world.

Anyways, last Friday I couldn't take it anymore and decided to chop it off. I decided to give her a handful of chocolate chips to keep her still. And ca-pow just like that the ugly mullet was no longer attached to my sweet girl's little head.

I much prefer my mullet free little girl. And hopefully her hair will grow out evenly now. But if not I think that I might let the mullet grow back out and enter her in the Iowa State Fair mullet contest next summer.

Here are the before and after pictures.

3 comments:

Todd said...

Very cute little girl. How's Jared handling this? I know how he loves a good mullet.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is darling! That first cut is always the toughest.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Great job! - Erin