- She can sign - puppy, thank you, and drink.
- She takes two 1.5-2 hour naps everyday. And bedtime is 7:30.
- She got her first molar.
- She eats pretty much everything we giver her to eat. And she drinks whole milk all the time - no more formula.
- Still takes 2 naps most days. The morning nap is 1-1.5 hours and the afternoon nap is 2 hours. And bedtime is still 7:30.
- She has added potty, kitty, love you, Jesus, horse, and bird to her signing capabilities.
- She says Dada all the time.
- When asked what a cow says she will say "moo"
- Loves to play with her baby. She will now pretend to feed her baby a bottle.
- She continues to entertain us with her new dance moves.
- She can now say - Mama, Nana, Papa, all done and baby. She will also say "woof woof" when we ask her what a dog says.
- She can point to her toes and will stick out her belly when ask where those body parts are.
- She only takes one 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon. Bedtime is still 7:30.
- She can recognize family members in pictures. Especially daddy.
- Her favorite toys are her farm and her baby.
- She now has 12 teeth.
- She loves to be a helper. She will "help" dust, throw her dirty clothes down the shoot, put her dirty diapers in the trash, and pretty much anything else we will let her help us do.