August 3, 2008

Another week down

Every week that goes by without a trip to the hospital makes us feel even more blessed. Allison has been doing very well recently and the hope is to make it to week 35.

Allison is convinced that LBJ is going to turn out to be a soccer player or something because of all the kicking. I've seen it many times, but am still amazed how she can be laying perfectly still and suddenly her skin shoots out, holds briefly, and then goes back to normal. What an incredible thing.

Here are some pictures of both of us at week 28.




2 comments:

The Pelhams said...

Very cute! I think Andy gained 30 lbs when I was prego with our 1st. I gained 43 pounds with him, but Andy likes to say, well I gained 30:) He has lost it all though! At one point he said, "If I ate everytime you did I'd weigh 300 lbs!" We'll keep praying for little LBJ to stay put for a while yet!!

Brenda Rae said...

Jason says that he must be 28 wks prego since he looks about the same as Allison!