July 24, 2012

Pinterest Projects : Vases

I don't know about anyone else but I love, love, LOVE Pinterest!

I get so many great ideas from the website. I pin a wide variety of stuff that I hope use as inspiration or just plan try to recreate at some point.

So I thought that it might be fun to keep tack of all the ideas/pins that I have attempted to recreate.

That being said here is the first of hopefully many Pinterest Projects posts.

The first project takes me back to December. I made some vases for my sister as a Christmas present. Here is the link of the vases that I found on Pinterest. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the actual vases I made my sister. I will say thought that I thought that they turned out very similar and they were very easy to make.

There you have it Pinterest project post number 1 is finished.

No comments: