February 22, 2012

My Birthday

I had a great birthday this year.

We celebrated the weekend before my birthday with my parents by going out to eat at the Machine Shed. It was delicious.

On my actual birthday itself Jared surprised me with built-in dividers for one of the drawers in our island. I think that this present by far was my favorite because now all the kiddos cups, plates, spoons, ext. are all nice and organized. He also stopped by Panera to get me lunch. (If you know Jared at all this is huge). And then for supper we went out to eat at Pizza Ranch. Which turned out great for two reasons... I didn't have to cook and the kids got to eat free because it was Tuesday.

To finish the day we ate a snowman birthday cake that Makenna (with a lot of help from her mama) made. By the way the choice for the design of a cake was left up to Makenna. She has kinda been on a snowman kick lately.

All-in-all it was a great birthday and I felt very special. Here are a couple pictures of the snowman cake.

No comments: