July 3, 2009

Texas - Day 8

It has been really hot here the past few days. Today we woke up and found out that the high for the day was supposed to be 102. That is pretty toasty! Needless to say it limits what we can do during the day. Pretty much all activities have to be done indoors. That said I thought that it would be a great day for my sister and I to go get pedicures. Because what else do you do when it is 102 outside. We had a great time. It was very relaxing and I think the kiddos were pretty good for Jason and my mom while we were gone.

Tonight we went out for supper with Jason's best friend's parents. They are very close to Jason and Erin and are pretty much like another set of parents to them. The food was great and it was good to spend some time with people who are so important to my sister and Jason. Of course Makenna put on the charm and had quite a few people ooh and awe over her.




No comments: