July 9, 2008

Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis Wednesday

What a week so far.

Who would have thought we would celebrate Todd and Melissa's anniversary in the hospital. (happy 6 years!)

As you can see by the baby counter on the right side of our screen, we are under 100 days left of the pregnancy. Just a little over three months, for most people anyway. We are thankful for everyday that LBJ can stay inside.

Some confusion arose with some of my emails/posts recently on the sex of the baby. Yes-LBJ stands for little baby jared, but we don't actually know if we are having a boy or girl. We just liked the nickname. And if you have any great baby names we should consider, pass them onto us. If you are so bold, use the comment section.

Again, thanks for everyone's calls and messages recently. A lot of people have shown a lot of concern over the last couple days. Hopefully we will get a great response from the doctors this Friday when she goes in for more testing. We'll definitely post when we know.

--------
Usually my WTBW Wednesdays are more for reflection, but I thought I would use part of this weeks as well to praise my friend Todd Schulz. We've enjoyed some back and forth blogging over the last few months, but I feel the need to point out his most recent mockery of me.

Months ago, Todd took it upon himself to "humble" me. He took the most ridiculous picture of me and decided to promote it to #1 on the google image search of Jared Willis. A few weeks ago, it hit the top. Click here for it.

Let me just say, I've never been so proud to be number one. Somewhere there is an high school classmate of mine googling old friends and comes up with this picture. I can't imagine what they might think.

Thanks Todd!

--------------

I also noticed I haven't posted any pictures for awhile.

Lame.

So here is my most favorite picture I took in Hawaii. It's at the highest point in Maui at sunrise. Even after getting up at 1:30 a.m., isn't she pretty?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of 'Jason' for a boy name.


JAson

todd said...

i am glad to hear that things are going well. with as much as i check this blog, one would think we lived in seperate countrie, let alone across town and in the same connection group. you continue to be in my prayers willises.

Brenda Rae said...

This is a heartbreaker for me, but I will give up "Dumpster" (from Ally) or "Superman" or "Batman" (from Drew). If you didn't know those are all boys' names. Ally has also piped in with Mary Jane (superman's girlie friend) if it is a girl....

jared said...

Funny, "dumpster" is a name we were already getting pretty serious about.

Anonymous said...

I like the name "Jerome Jarmaine Willis". Seriously. It sounds like he's already a part of the Jackson 5, doesn't it?!? Oh, and I love to know you are #1 on Google, that's a great fun fact to share. I heart the Willis clan!

Rachel R.

jared said...

jerome jarmaine willis huh? definitely would raise some eyebrows at kindergarten round-up.