February 13, 2008

It is Worth the Time

Many of you have heard me talk about this blog that I read daily. Well the reason I mention it today is because this week she along with several other bloggers (who apparently have thousands of people read their blogs daily ) have been chosen by the organization known as Compasion to spend a week in Uganda, Africa. Their purpose while there is to inform their MANY readers about Compasion and give us "Mzungus" a glimpse of Uganda and what Compasion does from their point of view.

If you have time please read some of these blogs. I have never been to a third world country so maybe I am more drawn to these stories than others. But if you are bored they really do have some good things to say!

Here is the link to the bloggers. Shannon, Shaun, Anne, and Carlos are just a few that I have read.

No comments: