January 6, 2008

I Love My Husband!

Here are a few highlights from the weekend:
  • Saturday night we are walking towards Hilton Coliseum and I ask Jared if he remembered to grab the tickets for the basketball game. His response was "Of course I remembered the tickets when have I even forgotten anything like that." We continue walking and as we get close to the door Jared pulls the tickets out of his pocket and looks closely at the date....Tuesday Feburary 5 was the date on the tickets. Needless to say I had a good chuckle as we walked back to the car and drove home to get the right tickets.
  • We decided to take a walk since the weather was amazing this weekend. As we were walking I decided to butt chuck Jared off the sidewalk. (for those of you who are not familiar with the term butt chuck, it is when you throw your hip into the person next to you so they stumble) Once again I found this humorous and giggled at the sight of Jared stumbling. Not thinking there would be any retaliation, I kept walking not expecting what was to happen next. Jared bent down grabbed a handful of snow and chucked it in my face. As this happened, I opened my mouth to say "No!" Too late I ended up with a face and mouth full of snow.
  • This is one is my favorite. As we are getting reading to go out for the night this is our conversation.
Me: "Hey, Jared do I look alright?"
Jared : "You look fine"
Me: "But you aren't even looking at me"
Jared: "I've seen you before"

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

last conversation is sad especially since you have been married 9 months!!! But very cute!