Here are her 2 month stats:
Height : 21 inches
Weight : 10 pounds 2 ounces
She passed all her test with flying colors:)
A few things that have stood out to me about her during her first 2 months of life:
- She will playfully smile with us now. No more of the "Is that a gas smile". We know for sure she is interacting.
- She loves tummy time and would prefer to be on her tummy. I find this a little strange but hey it is good for her. Build those muscles girl!
- Because she loves tummy time so much she has rolled over a few times. (from tummy to back) Every time it startles her too which is funny to watch.
- She continues to be a good sleeper. And I personally think she would be sleeping through the night if she had not gotten an ear infection which threw a huge curve ball into her night time habits.
- She has started to coo. And she will do it often. I forgot how much it can warm your heart to hear the sweet happy sound of a baby cooing.
- She continues to be a very easy going baby and we thank God for that gift. She will let you know though when she needs something, she is a female ya know:)