June 20, 2007

Warm Milk Anyone?

Ok, so we all do silly and ridiculous things every once in a while. Well, at least I know I do......and so does Jared. Just last week we experienced one of those absent minded silly moments.

Most mornings Jared will get himself a bowl of cereal for breakfast and this particular morning was no different. Well not until I went to get myself some cereal and noticed the box of cereal still on the counter. So I pour some cereal into a bowl and go to put the cereal box away.......and there to my surprise (and Jared's) is the milk. All nicely tucked away amongst cereal boxes.

Needless to say Jared and I both got a good laugh about that one.

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

To me the funniest part of this picture is that there are more things in the closet than ever before!!!